Mary F. Platt
- Represented a major oil company in a class action and hundreds of individual cases alleging personal injury and property damage arising from environmental contamination.
- Represented a major software company in a class action arising from an allegedly defective product.
- Represented a major telecommunications company in resolving a dispute with its landlord and general contractor over a significant construction defect at the client’s facility.
- Negotiated separation agreement for a law firm shareholder.
- Represented a specialty chemical company with respect to a third party subpoena seeking trade secrets and other confidential information pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1782.
- Negotiated a separation agreement for a general counsel of a biotechnology company.
- Served as counsel to a major software company in antitrust class actions brought by indirect purchasers of the company’s software in several states and Canada.
- Represented major image distribution company in intellectual property litigation.