At the core of every good citizen lies a spirit of service, one that is validated again and again by those who give of themselves. Whether through corporate gifts to help rebuild from a natural disaster or through individuals donating their time to teach someone to read - Fineman Krekstein & Harris, P.C. possesses a commitment to our community and a culture of service.
Many of Fineman Krekstein & Harris, P.C. employees, both lawyers and staff, share a commitment to provide voluntary services to their communities. Services include everything from coaching children's athletic teams, to working with the handicapped, to working with various civic and charitable organizations, to working to raise awareness of art in the community. Our lawyers also serve as community and professional leaders in numerous capacities. We all live in a better world due to the effort, commitment, and time given by volunteers. Here is a partial alphabetical list of those at Fineman Krekstein & Harris, P.C. who make a difference.
Phinorice J. Boldin
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, Johnson House Historic Site, Inc.
S. David Fineman
- Presidential appointee, Chairman, Board of Governors, U.S. Postal Service
- Member, Court-Annexed Early Mediation Program, United States District Court
- Member, Board of Directors, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Board of Directors, State of Israel Bonds
- Past Member, Philadelphia Planning Commission
- Past Member, Philadelphia's Intergovernmental Task Force
- Member and Supporter and Coach, Lower Merion Little League
Jay Barry Harris
- Member, Whitemarsh Planning Committee
- Member, Whitemarsh Township Authority
- President, Delaware Valley Chapter of the American Liver Foundation (2000-2002)
- Member, Golden Slipper Club
- Member, Boys Town Jerusalem Foundation of America, Inc.
- President, Whitemarsh Woods Homeowners Association (1988-1990)
- Member, Board of Directors, Conshohocken/Plymouth/Whitemarsh American Cancer Society (1990-1992)
- President, Beth Tikvah-B'Nai Jeshurun Synagogue (1995-1997)
Michael H. Krekstein
- Member, Board of Trustees, Philadelphia Geriatric Center
- Member, Board of Trustees, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
Gary A. Krimstock
- President of Village at Huntingdon Valley Condominium Association
- Legal Counsel, Board Member and Past-President of Shaare Shamayim Synagogue, Philadelphia
- Member and Legal Counsel of Greater Philadelphia Condominium Managers Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Community Associations Institute
Jason T. LaRocco
- Support Center For Child Advocates
Scott H. Mustin
- Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board - Hearing Committee Member
- Member and Former Director, Penn Wynne Civic Association
- Treasurer, Candidates for Lower Merion Township Commissioner
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Parents Association
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Member and Supporter, Lower Merion Little League and Soccer Club
Richard J. Perr
- President, Burlington County Taxpayers Association.
- Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey; active participant in the Young Leadership Council.
- Jewish Federation Publications - Board of Trustees
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Southern New Jersey
- National Jewish Democratic Council, Young Leadership Division
- Chairman, New Jersey State Bar Association, Election Law Committee (2003 - 2005)
- New Jersey State Democratic Committee, Lawyers' Council
- Rutgers School of Law, Camden, New Jersey; Adjunct Professor of Law, Election and Political Campaign Law
- Co-Chairman, Rutgers Deans' Scholarship Golf Tournament Committee
- Member, Temple Emanuel Synagogue, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Lowell F. Raeder
- Mr. Raeder is currently serving as president of Congregation Or Ami, located in Lafayette Hill, PA.
David R. White, Jr.
- Member, Board of Directors, Middleton Center for Pastoral Care and Counseling